www.flax.gr/eshop is an e-shop created Flax Ltd , Situated in Athens, Greece (142 Argiriadi str. 17343) lawfully represented (Gen. Com. Registration No: 082982102000 IRS Office / VAT No: AFM 095019360) e-mail address email@example.com and e-shop customer Service tel. 210 9766596 (there after : THE COMPANY).
The following terms & conditions regard the use of the e-shop with the trademark “ FLAX” and e-address www.flax.gr
Each and every user entering the above mentioned site and making use of the e-shop services is bound to agree and unconditionally accept the terms and conditions of use specified here in below with no exception.
In case a user does not agree with the above mentioned terms and conditions, is obliged to refrain from using the e-shop and any transaction with it.
• Terms and Conditions of use
The COMPANY has the right to modify and predetermine the terms and conditions of the e-shop transactions freely, whenever is considered necessary by the COMPANY there by assuming the responsibility to inform consumers of any alteration / modification through the e-shop, web page/s. E-shop contracts may be construed in Greek.
• Information & Products
The COMPANY is bound to provide accurate, truthful and full information via the e-shop in respect of both the company i.d and the e-shop transactions provided. The COMPANY is not responsible and is not bound by bona fide (good faith) errors made during the entry of data at the e-shop.
• Limitation & Liability
The COMPANY is not responsible for any further damage that may derive from the execution or non-execution of any e-shop order or from the delay in executing any order, for any reason. The e-shop with the trade name FLAX.GR does not guarantee the availability of any product nevertheless is obliged to inform clients promptly in case of non-availability.
The e-shop provides the contents (i.e. information, names, photographs etc.), the products and the services provided through the web site “as they are”. In no circumstance is the COMPANY liable under criminal law or liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special punitive consequential , exemplary or any type of damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangible losses, that any e-shop visitor or other third party may suffer related to the function / non function, the use / nonuse of the web site or / and the failure to provide services and / or products and / or information supplied by him and / or interventions of third parties to products and / or services and / or information supplied through the web site that have not been permitted.
• Intellectual Property Rights
All contents of the e-shop, including the trademarks, pictures, photographs, graphics, designs, texts, etc. are intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected by the respective laws of Greece, European law and international Convections.
It is forbidden to copy, transfer, or produce derivative work based on the contents (of the e-shop) or mislead the public as to the true e-shop provider. Reproduction, republishing, loading, announcing, notifying or making any other use of the contents in any manner or by any means for commercial or other purposes, is permitted only after written consent of FLAX Ltd. or any other intellectual property rights beneficiary. The names, images, logos, trademarks (LifoPlus, Mythos, Cleanskin, BodyTouch) representing the e-shop baring the FLAX LTD trademark or third parties, their products or services, constitute exclusive trademarks of the COMPANY or the above third parties, protected by Intellectual Property and Copyright laws.
Their appearance on cyberspace shall not be considered as transfer or delegation of license or of right of use.
• Users Responsibility
The users thereby agree and undertake the obligation to refrain from using the FLAX e-shop for:
1. Sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting / transferring by any other means any illegal material for any reason, any material causing unlawful harm or damage to the COMPANY or any third party, or breaching the confidentiality / classified information rights of any person.
2. Sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting by any other means, any material offending moral / social values, under aged population etc.
3. Sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting by any other means, any material the users do not have the right to transmission according to the law or contract/s (such as inside, proprietary or confidential information acquired or revealed as part of a labor work relationship or covered by confidentiality clauses etc.)
4. Sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting by any other means, any material breaching any patent trademark, trade secret, intellectual property or other third parties’ proprietary rights.
5. Sending, publishing, e-mailing or transmitting by any other means, any material containing viruses, or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, harm or destroy any data, material or computer software
6. Breach of any law (willfully or not)
7. Harassment of third parties by any means
8. Collection or storage of personal information / data regarding other users.
Liaisons at this place / space will allow you to quit the COMPANY website. Related websites are not controlled by the COMPANY and the COMPANY bears no responsibility for the contents of any related website or liaison included in a related website or for any alteration, changes, and additions to such websites. The COMPANY is not responsible for net broadcasting or transmission received by any connected website. The COMPANY provides the above-mentioned liaisons / connections only for facilitating purposes and inclusion of any liaison / connection does not imply the approval of the liaison / connection by the COMPANY.
• Payment Methods
With credit, debit or prepaid card (Visa, Master Card, Maestro, American Express) through Alpha Bank e-Commerce service.